Saturday 22 February 2014

Crafty Bargain Shopping!

Hello Peeps,
Hope you are all enjoying the weekend so far we have had glorious sunshine here even though it was still a little chilly & windy. We had a lovely family walk, in the end we walked about 4 miles with our little doggy was lots of fun though now my legs ache! I haven't got a card to show you today instead i thought i would show you my latest crafty bargains... sequins!!!
Look at this little lot! I love sequins at the moment and i have been looking for some for ages. These were an absolute bargain, the big tubs have four different sections each with a different colour. The best part is they were only £1.49, bargain! The little packs were only a £1 too. All from The Range.

I will be back tomorrow with my latest card :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails