Tuesday 4 February 2014

Exeter Craft Stash

Hello Peeps :)
So last week you may remember me saying i was hopefully going to the craft show at Exeter. Well i did manage to get to go and had a lovely time. I had my youngest with me so wasn't there for too long but i did manage to get a few bits & pieces. I thought you may like to see some piccies...
So here is my lot of basic stuff i needed to get...
and lots of stamps & dies.

You may have spied some new pens, they are the Kasiercraft Fusion Pens i haven't tried those so thought i would have a go and see what they are like. I haven't got those colours in copics so we will see how they come out. I had a quick go last night and they seem similar to graph its so far. As always i got loads of stamps, well i do use them rather a lot being a stamper so why not! I can't wait to colour up those little mushroom houses they are so sweet!

Right i best go and find homes for all this new stuff, i am running out of crafty space!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These look fab, good to see you bought some Little Claire stamps, I am loving these. Love those mushroom houses too

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails