Friday 28 February 2014

Cherries & Jam

Hello Peeps,
Today is a very exciting day for two reasons. We are off today to have a bit of a crafty shop at the Make It Farnborough Show, woohoo i just love this show and go every year. Oh and it gets better... later on tonight we are off to see Miranda Hart Live on our stand up show in Bournemouth. I just love her and wanted to go since she announced it so i am so overly excited today! Back to crafting...today i have two cards that i made for Quick Cards Magazine.
For these cards i used the uber cute Penny Black Homemade Stamp Set. I coloured the little mice with my Copics and the papers are a digi download from etsy. I simply added some lace, ribbon, pearls. gems & a resin flower. I will be back tomorrow with my other two cards that i made for this feature.

Thanks for popping by today :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails