Wednesday 8 August 2007

Sorry....

Just wanted to say sorry to all my readers for not updating my blog recently.

I have been quite ill since the weekend, i have a terrible cough, cold and have had bad headaches. I have felt so lathargic, i haven't had the energy to even make cards or crafts, which is sooo unlike me!

I am pleased to say that i am feeling a lot better and last night i was coughing all night, just a few hours, much to michaels delight!

Hopefully i will be back soon and fighting fit again :)

Ooo i forgot to say we have Bellas arriving tomorrow, so if you want to know which ones we have arriving then please email me and i will let you know :) Hero Arts should be here soon too :)

1 comment:

emmavgriffiths said...

Glad to hear that you're now feeling better Kitty :D

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails