Friday 29 June 2007

Yipee Bellas!



Sorry i wasn't able to post yesterday... Michael forgot to bring his laptop home so i couldn't get online :( Boo!

Well that was kinda a good thing really as my bellas finally came Wooppeeee!! It took like nearly 30 days but finaly they arrived ... they were the ones Michael got me for my birthday, (see nagging does work!) i so thought they had gone missing so i was mega pleased when i found they were here! Look i got loads :) :) :)

So i've made a couple of cards today.... one with my new beachabella... the papers are the yummy new ki memories its a girl range, we have the collection on the website & in the shop, its so much nicer in the flesh!!

I also felt like doing something oriental for a change so i made one using the yummy Pink Cat Studio stamps... i love these so much and can't get enough of them!! Let me know what you think :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Lovely cards Kitty! Great job!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails