Tuesday 5 June 2007

I'm Back!



Sorry i haven't been on here much lately. I have been very busy at the shop and making new cards for the shops i supply and haven't had much time to do anything else!

I got some lovely new stash for my birthday which is great, i always love presents and its even better when its crafting stash! Lots tons of new Penny Black stamps, new K&Co, New Fabric Bag, papers etc. Michael said i have got 5 lots of pressies to arrive, we have got up to D now but still am waiting for pressie E, i wonder what that will be!
I ordered some new Bella's (www.stampingbella.com) last night, have wanted some for ages, can't wait til they arrive :)

Anyway here is a few of my new cards i created last night!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are really cute, loving those Penny Black stamps, very cute

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails