Monday 9 January 2023

Wonderful Rainbow

Good morning. It's a pretty dark and gloomy day here today so I thought I would share another of my rainbow cards to add a little brightness...

I apologise for the rubbish photo it was a very dark day when I made this one before sending it off so it was a little tricky to edit. This card is part of my rainbow card project that featured in Crafts Beautiful. For this card I used my Lawn Faw Stitched Rainbow Dies for both the rainbow and clouds. I used my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil to create the background with a little Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Inks. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from my Reverse Confetti Lovely Day Sentiments Stamp Set onto vellum and wrapped it around the background. I then mounted it onto blue card and added some dew drop embellishments to finish.


Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Lovely Day Sentiments
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rainbow Dies
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass
Clear Embossing Powder
Coloured Card
Vellum
Dew Drop Embellishments


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. I will be back again this week I hope with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails