Tuesday 31 January 2023

Clearly Besotted February Teasers - Day Four Blooming Wonderful

Hello and welcome to another day of teasers for the Februaary Release at Clearly Besotted. Not long until you can get your hands on the new release - tomorrow!! Here is my card for today...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Easter Line Up Stamp Set. I coloured the image with Copics and cut it out. I created a blended background using Mustard Seed and Dried Marigold Oxide Inks. I then used my MFT Radiating Rays Stencil over the top to create the sun rise background. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Oxide Inks onto white card and die cut it using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Simple Hillside Borders Die. I mounted the panel onto card and added everything along with a stamped setimment. To finish I added a few clear gems.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Easter Line Up
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Simple Hillside Borders
My Favorite Things Stencils - Radiating Rays
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. Do head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog to find more ideas and links to all the team. I will be back tomorrow with my final teaser card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails