Sunday 29 January 2023

Clearly Besotted February Teasers - Day Two Eggcellent Day

Hello and welcome to Day Two of the teasers for Clearly Besotted's February Releases which will be released on 1st February. For today's card I have a made a cute little scene featuring a few of the new Spring/Easter characters - aren't they just the cutest!?

For this card I used the new Clearly Besotted Chirpy Plushies Stamp Set. I coloured all the imags with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple sky background using Mermaid Lagoon and blended some Lucky Clover & Crushed Olive inks onto my die cut grass panels. I used my Hello Bluebird High Rise Tree Scene Die and coloured it with my inks (Tea Dye & Gathered Twigs). I added some tree tops using my scallop die from the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics Die Set and coloured with Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Inks. I added everything onto the card and added the cuties with foam pads. I added a stamped and mounted sentiment and some pearls to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Chirpy Plushies
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Edges
Hello Bluebird  Dies - High Rose Tree Scene
Distress Oxide Inks - Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Crushed Olive, Lucky Clover, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Clear Pearls


Thank you again for stopping by today. Do head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more reveals and ideas from the team. I will be back tomorrow with another card idea!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Lissette said...

Kitty, this is so cute. Those plushies are just adorable. I can’t wait for the release. Thanks for sharing.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails