Wednesday 4 January 2023

Happy Love Day

Hi fellow crafters! Another horrible wet weather day here which can only mean one thing - perfect for staying indoors and crafting! Today I am sharing a card I made with the latest Lawn Fawn Release as you know Valentines is only round the corner...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn Wood You Be Mine & So Damn Much. I coloured all the pieces with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink. I created a hedge with a MFT Stitched Cloud Die and grass hill with a MFT Grass Edge Die. I then created a lake shape with my MFT Stitched Snow Drifts Dies. I then blended ink onto all the pieces and layered them together. I die cut a rectangle using my MFT A2 Rectangle Frames Die and placed it over the top. I added the critters and accessories with foam pads. I die cut pink card using my Quilted Background Die from Lil Inker Designs, layered it onto a card base and added the rectangle on top. I created the sentiment using my Lawn Fawn Olivers ABC's Dies and added a stamped sentiment from the same stamp set. To finish I added a few clear heart embellishments.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Wood You Be Mine, So Damn Much
Lawn Fawn Dies - Olivers ABCs
My Favorite Things Dies - Stitched Cloud Edges, Grassy Edges, Stitched Snow Drifts, A2 Rectangle Frames
Lil Inker Designs Dies - Quilted Background
Distress Oxide Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Rustic Wilderness, Tea Dye, Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Clear Heart Embellishments


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with more!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails