Thursday 26 January 2023

Bunny Kisses

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing a fun slimline card that I have made for my hubby for Valentines Day. Seems a while away but it will be here before we know it! I used some of the super cute new bunny stamps from MFT Stamps...

For this card I used MFT Hunny Bunny Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I left the hearts blank so I could paper pierce them with some patterned papers. I created a subtle cloud sky background but you can't really see it much in this photo. I used MFT Cloud Stencil & Spun Sugar Oxide Ink. I added a stamped and layered sentiment which is from the same stamp set. To finish i added some pink heart embellishments.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Hunny Bunny
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Spun Sugar
Copic Markers
Patterned Papers
Heart Embellishments


Thank you so much for joining me today. I will be back on Saturday with the start of the Clearly Besotted February Teasers!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails