Tuesday 3 January 2023

Mice Day

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. It's back to normal in our household today so lots to get done but I will most likely enjoy the peace!! I thought I would share a fun birthday card featuring one of my all time favourite stamp sets from MFT Stamps...

I do love this stamp set - it's always the one I reach for when I need a birthday card. This one also features in Crafts Beautiful Magazine. For this card I used my MFT Mice Day To Celebrate Stamp Set. I stamped the images then coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple yellow ink blended background and added some water splats with a paintbrush. I added some striped paper at the bottom of the card. I added a slitter of glitter card across the paper join then added a stamped sentiment. I arranged all the images on the card and fixed them in place with foam pads. I added some white dots to the banner images with my Posca Pen.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Mice Day To Celebrate
Distress Oxide Inks - Mustard Seed
Copic Markers
Posca Paint Pen
Patterned Paper
Glitter Card


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I hope you like my creation and I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails