Thursday 5 January 2023

Happy Hump Day

Good morning. Today I am sharing another one of my cards from my Time For Tea Stamps project with these funny camels...


For this card I used Time For Tea Designs Happy Hump Day Stamps & Dies. I coloured all the images with Copics and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I created a blended background using Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry Inks. I used my Sun Ray Stencil over the top and blended with the same inks to create the background. I used my Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies to create the sand dunes and blended Tea Dye Ink over the top. I added a strip of striped paper at the bottom. I added all the images and sentiment onto the card with foam pads then added some clear bubbles to finish. This one also features in PaperCrafter.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Happy Hump Day
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Happy Hump Day, Slimline Hillside Scenes
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed
Copic Markers
Striped Digi Paper
Clear Bubbles


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails