Wednesday 11 January 2023

Love You So

Good morning crafty friends. I have been creating some more valentines/love themed cards. I love creating them as it means I can often use my favourite colour combos - I didn't realise how much I actually love pink!!!

For this card I used my Mama Elephant Cub Cuddles Stamp Set. I haven't used this one for a while but I thought the images were so cute! I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. I created a blended background using Kitsch Flamingo Oxide Ink. I then went over the top with my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil & Picked Raspberry Oxide Ink. I used my new Lawn Fawn Heart Garden Border which was cut from card and coloured with Oxide Inks. I added another panel of grass also blended with Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Oxide Inks. I used my Concord & 9th Just Saying Dies to create the large Love You So. I also added a stamped sentiment at the bottom which is from the same stamp set. To finish I added a few gems onto the heart flowers.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Cub Cuddles
Lawn Fawn Dies - Heart Garden Border
Concord & 9th Dies - Just Saying
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Gems


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back again soon with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails