Sunday 1 January 2023

Clearly Besotted January Teasers - Day Five

Happy New Year!! I can't believe it is 2023 - where does the time go? I am kicking off the new year with my final card for the Clearly Besotted January Release Teasers. This time I have a clean and simple slimline sky scene...

How cute are these critters with their balloon - Valentines is around the corner and this set is simply perfect for it! For this card I used the new Clearly Besotted Balloon Bunch Love Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a subtle blended sky background using Mermaid Lagoon Ink & my MFT Slimline Cloud Stencil. I double mounted the panel onto card then glued it onto a card base. I attached all the images with foam pads and glued on some of the little hearts. I stamped the sentiment, mounted it and fixed it onto the card.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Balloon Bunch Love
My Favorite Things Stencil - Slimline Clouds
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens
Coloured Card


So that's a wrap for the CB January Release which means you can get the whole release tonight from 8pm GMT over on the Clearly Besotted website. Set your alarms now!! Pop on over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for the full reveal along with some more ideas. I'd like to thank the whole team at Clearly Besotted for having me design for this months release. Always such a pleasure to play with my favourite brands stamps!

I will be back with more creations this week so watch this space!

Happy New Year!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails