Tuesday 17 January 2023

Don't Have The Hump

Good morning crafty friends. Sorry I haven't been around as much lately, I have been very busy behind the scenes doing some charity cards so that is taking up most of my time. I thought I would share my final Camel card that featured in PaperCrafter made using those fab camels from Time For Tea...

This card features Time For Tea Happy Hump Day Stamps & Dies. All the images were coloured with Copics and die cut using the coordinating dies. I created some sand dunes using my Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies and some Tea Dye Distress Oxide Ink. I created a simple sky background Racked Pistachio & Peacock Feathers Oxide Inks. I die cut a frame using my MFT A2 Rectangle Frame Dies and added everything onto a striped paper covered card blank. I stamped and die cut the sentiments and added everything onto the card with foam pads.


Supplies;

Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Happy Hump Day
Time For Tea Dies - Happy Hump Day, Slimline Hillside Scene
My Favorite Things Dies - A2 Rectangle Frames
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye, Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers
Striped Paper


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with another creation for you.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails