Thursday 8 April 2021

You Are Awesome

Hello crafty friends. Today I am here with my usual weekly post for Time For Tea. I coloured up a whole batch of these cuties so I am sharing another card that I made with them. This time a slimline card...

For this card I used Time For Tea Up, Up & Away Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and fussy cut them out. I created the background by die cutting the clouds from the Landscape Edge Dies and using it as a stencil. I also used the same die set to create the grass hills. I used Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxides. I also added the layered sentiment using the You Are Awesome Sentiment Dies. I added some spots to the hot air balloon using my White Posca Paint Pen. I added some Clear Drops to finish.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Up, Up & Away
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Landscape Edge, You Are Awesome
Time For Tea Designs - Clear Drops
Distress Oxide Inks - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Posca Paint Pen - White

Do feel free to use my discount code off your Time For Tea purchases it's T4TKITTY10


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back tomorrow with another of my creations. Take care, stay safe and warm!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails