Wednesday 14 April 2021

Happy Mail Butterflies

Hello and welcome to another crafty post from my craft room. Today I am sharing a quick clean and simple card. I have been making lots of cards for my RAK packs so some of them I have done a bit more clean and simple...

For this card I used MFT Brilliant Butterflies Stamps & Dies. I stamped them using my Catherine Pooler Inks and added the detail layer using Memento Ink. I had some die cut lattice card that I found in my stash so I attached that over some white card to create the background. I added a strip of striped paper to the left side. I added a Simon Says Stamp Printed Sentiment. To finish I added some pearls to the background.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps & Dies - Brilliant Butterflies
Simon Says Stamp - Printed Sentiments
Catherine Pooler - Dye Inks
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Lucy's Little Things - Pearls
Die Cut Card
Patterned Paper

Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow afternoon with my usual weekly Time For Tea card. Have a fab crafty day!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails