Thursday 29 April 2021

Hoppy Friends

Afternoon crafy friends. It's Thursday which means it's time for my usual DT post for Time For Tea Designs. As you will know T4T had a new release last week so I have another card to share today using the new release bunnies...

For this card I used the Time For Tea Blossoming Bunnies Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I used the Scene It Stencil to create the clouds along with a little Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide. I created the hills with the Landscape Edge Dies and some Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink. I added the stamped and die cut sentiment which is from the same bunny set, it coordinates perfectly. To finish I added some Clear Drops.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Stamps - Blossoming Bunnies
Time For Tea Dies - Landscape Edge
Time For Tea Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Twisted Citron
Copics
Clear Drops

As always, please feel free to use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs. Thank you for coming by today to check out my card, I will be back tomorrow with another creation.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails