Friday 9 April 2021

English Garden Hugs

Hello crafty friends. I have been keeping busy making my random act of kindness bags so I have been making lots of quick cards and tags. I don't normally share my tags but as this was a matching set I thought I would....


I am absolutely loving the latest Washi Tape release from Pink Fresh Studio. I love that you can now use coordinating dies to cut out the images - what a time saver!! I have been making lots of these tags as they are so quick and easy. I used Pink Fresh Studio English Garden Washi Tape & Dies. I created the background for the card using my Pink Fresh Studio Pop Out Simply Diamonds Die. I used Simon Says Stamp CZ Design Hugs to create the hugs sentiment. I added a stamped sending word which is from Avery Elle Simply Said Hugs Stamp Set then some Clear Drops. I used Clearly Besotted Tag Along Die Set to create the tag shape and added some twine to the top.

Supplies;
Pink Fresh Studio Washi Tape - English Garden
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - English Garden, Pop Out Diamonds
Simon Says Stamp Dies - CZ Design Hugs
Clearly Besotted Dies - Tag Along
Avery Elle Stamps - Simply Said Hugs
Clear Drops
Twine
Coloured Card

Thank you for joining me today. I hope you have a lovely crafty day and I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails