Monday 19 April 2021

Simple Hugs

Hello lovely crafters and hello to the start of a new week! The kids are back to school, the shops are open and it feels like it's the start of normal life again. I have quite a few things to share with you this week so do come back each day. Today I am sharing a bright floral clean and simple card...

For this card I used Altenew Book Engravings Stamp Set for the flowers and leaves. I used Altenew Spring Bouquet Ink Set for the colours as they have the best pink and green combo. I used my Altenew Hello & Hugs Die Set to create the layered hugs sentiment. I created the background using Pink Fresh Studio Simply Hexagons Die. I die cut it from white card and simply layered it onto white card. I then splatters the background with some inks to add a bit more interest. To finish I added some clear bubbles.


Supplies;
Altenew Stamps - Book Engravings
Altenew Dies - Hello & Hugs
Altenew Ink Cube Set - Spring Bouquet
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - Simply Hexagons
Coloured Card
Clear Bubbles


Thank you once again for popping by today and for your likes/comments on my media pages. I really appreciate every single one. I will be back tomorrow with another creation. Have a great day and stay safe wherever you are.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails