Thursday 22 April 2021

Hang In There Sloths

Hello and welcome to my usual weekly post for Time For Tea Designs. This week I got to play with one of my favourite stamp sets - Sloths!!! I love creating with these cuties, I just love their little sleepy faces...


I kept the design on this one very simple as I wanted the images to be the focal point. I used Time For Tea Be Slothy Stamp Set. I coloured in each of them with Copics and cut them out. I created an tunnel style panel using two circle dies, kraft and white card. I and added some patterned paper behind it. I added the sloths so they were peeking out from behind the circle. I added the stamped sentiment which is from the Up, Up & Away Stamp Set and some Clear Drops to finish. Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to receive 10% off anything on the Time For Tea Website. There is also a new release coming so do check out all the sneak peaks over the next couple of days.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Be Slothy, Up, Up & Away
Time For Tea Designs Embellishments - Clear Drops
Tonic Circle Dies
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


I am off to hospital today so hopefully I will be able to create again soon. I do have some schedule posts as I have lots of cards to share from the new Time For Tea release. I will see you on the other side.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails