Monday 26 April 2021

Best Wishes Cuties

Hello! It's a lovely sunny morning here, a perfect start to a new week. Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using some fabulous products from Mama Elephant...

For this card I  used Mama Elephant Zodiac Dogs Stamps. I coloured each of them with Copic Pens and fussy cut them out. I created the blended background using Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar and Antique Linen Distress Oxide Inks. I just love that colour blend, it's just so smooth! I die cut the panel using my MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle Die-namics Dies. I used my Mama Elephant Best Wishes Die to create the big sentiment. I cut it several times to make the sentiment a bit thicker. I finished by adding some clear bubbles. This card was also featured in Making Cards Magazine.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Dog
Mama Elephant Dies - Big Best Wishes
MFT Die-namics Dies - Wonky Stitched Rectangles
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Antique Linen
Copic Pens
Clear Bubbles


Thank you for popping by today, I will be back with another creation soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails