Wednesday 21 April 2021

Botanical Hello

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing another of my cards and tags that I made for my random act of kindness packs. I've done over 20 now but I have to go into hospital tomorrow so I may have a few days rest afterwards. I kept this one clean and simple and also made a matching tag...


For this card & tag I used Altenew Botanical Rhapsody Washi Tape. I simple placed it over the front of my card to use as a background. I lightly coloured in some of the flowers with my Copics. You have to be a bit careful doing this and not blend so much or it will run and ruin your card.  I used on of my current favourite dies for the sentiment Simon Says Stamp CZ Design Hello Dies. I layered it in dark grey and white card. I added a strip of patterned paper and some gems to finish. I used the same products for the tag but cut the shape using my Clearly Besotted Tag Along Dies. I also added some twine to the top.


Supplies;
Altenew Washi Tape - Botanical Rhapsody
Simon Says Stamp Dies - CZ Design Hello
Clearly Besotted Dies - Tag Along
Copic Markers
Twine
Gems


Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I will be back tomorrow with my weekly Time for Tea Designs card. Have a great day!

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails