Tuesday 20 April 2021

Birthday Kitties

Hello & welcome to Tuesday! Today I am sharing a sweet pop up box card featuring some cute kitties from MFT Stamps. Always kittens & bunnies with me isn't it, I just love everything cute...

This one featured in Making Cards Magazine as part of my Pop Up Box project. I used MFT Pop Up Box Level Up Die-namics Die to create the box card shape. I used MFT Cat-astrophe Stamps for the cute kitties. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I added some subtle patterned paper to the back panel and inner pieces. I added a stamped sentiment on the front of the box to finish. Quite a quick and easy card to make.


Supplies;
MFT Die-namic Dies - Pop Up Box Level Up
MFT Stamps - Cat-astrophe
Copic Pens
Patterned Paper

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back with more creations tomorrow.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails