Thursday 15 April 2021

Smile, Hogs & Kisses

It's Thursday which means my usual DT post for Time For Tea. This week I decided to use the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set and create a quick clean and simple card...

I created the blended background using my Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered the background with some water to create a subtle splattered effect. I stamped the images from the Hogs & Kisses Stamp Set then coloured them with Copics and cut them out. The smile word is actually from an older die set called Smile Sentiment & Scallop Frame Set. It's out of stock right now but you never know it may come back again, so watch this space! I die cut the smile word from silver card and mounted it onto white card. I added a strip of patterned paper and stamped the sentiment.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Stamps - Hogs & Kisses
Time For Tea Dies - Smile Sentiment & Scallop Frame
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Copic Markers
Patterned Papers


Thank you ever so much for joining me today and I will be back tomorrow with another of my creations. Take care and as always stay safe wherever you are.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails