Monday 23 January 2023

Lovely Day Rainbow

Good morning my crafty friends. Another new week begins - I can't believe January is almost over. I haven't finished off the xmas chocs yet, they seem to be going on forever!! I thought I would start off the new week by sharing a nice bright card, another from my rainbow project...

I created the background by gently adding some Mermaid Lagoon Oxide Ink, I left a little white at the bottom then added some clouds using my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil. I then die cut my rainbows from bright card using my Lawn Fawn Stitched Rainbow Die. I then die cut the clouds and aseembled their faces before adding them to the cloud. I stamped a sentiment from my Reverse Confetti Lovely Day Sentiments Stamp Set. I finished by added a few sequins. This one was also featured in Crafts Beautiful as part of my fun rainbow die project.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Rainbow
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Lovely Day Sentiments
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Sequins


Thank you for joining me today. I hope to have another card to share this week and I will be back on Saturday as I am joining the Clearly Besotted February Teasers so look out for those!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails