Saturday 28 January 2023

Clearly Besotted February Teasers - Day One Unfrogettable

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. Today is the start of the new February Release Teasers at Clearly Besotted and I am thrilled to be joining the team once again. I can't wait to share all the projects I have been working on - this is a corker of a release! Here is my first card...

For this card I kept the design simple. I used the new Clearly Besotted Rain Down Corners Stamp Set. I coloured the image with Copics and cut it out. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I added some paint and water splats and allowed it to dry. I stamped the sentiment onto white card and added it along with the image onto the card with foam pads. To finish I added a few gems.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Rain Down Corners
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. Head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more inspo and ideas from the whole Design Team. I will be back tomorrow with my next teaser!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Andrea Hastilow said...

So very cute, great colours in such a lovely spring vibe.x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails