Monday 30 January 2023

Clearly Besotted February Teasers - Day Three Smiles

Good morning and welcome to Day Three of the February Release teasers at Clearly Besotted. Today I am sharing a super simple card, how cute are those foxes...

This card features just one of the stamps from the Clearly Besotted Rain Down Line Up Stamp Set. It's such a fabulous set it has three of these large images - the foxes, some frogs & rainbows. I coloured the cute foxes with Copics and cut out the stamped image. I created a ombre style background using Kitsch Flamingo Ink alogn with a little Tea Dye underneath. I then used an old MFT Stencil called Raindrops over the top. I added my image along with the sentiment onto the card with foam pads. I then added three gems to finish off the design.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Rain Down Line Up
My Favorite Things Stencils - Raindrops
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Tea Dye
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today and for all your likes/comments on my social pages. Head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more reveals and ideas from all of the design team. Pop back tomorrow for another creation from me using more of the new stamps!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails