Wednesday 8 July 2020

Tree House Home

Hello!
Have you seen the amazing new release from Clearly Besotted Stamps? SO much cuteness!!! Every month they seem to be bringing out more and more of the cutest stamps and I love them. I couldn't wait to ink them up and create a card with them. As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to have it as it reminds me of the Sylvanian Families Treehouse that I have in my collection...


For this card I used Clearly Besotted Treehouse Treasures Stamp Set. I coloured them all with Copic Markers and cut them out. I created the background using Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolours. I added a stamped sentiment which is included in the stamp set and finished by adding some clear drops.

Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Treehouse Treasures
Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolours
Copic Markers
Clear Raindrops

As always thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a lovely rest of the day and I will catch you soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails