Wednesday 22 July 2020

Magical Princess

Hi all. More lovely sunshine here today to lift our spirits! Today I am sharing a sweet card that I made playing with some stamps from Heffy Doodle...
For this card I used Heffy Doodle Happily Ever Crafter Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using a Craft Sensations Star Stencil along with my Distress Oxide Inks in Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio. I used Heffy Doodle Magical Die to die cut the magical word from glitter card. All the sentiments and accessories are from the same stamp set. I added some glossy accents and shimmer to some areas for some added shine. To finish I added a couple of gems.

Supplies;
Heffy Doodle Stamps - Happily Ever Crafter
Heffy Doodle Dies - Magical
Craft Sensations Stencils - Stars
Distress Oxide Ink - Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers
Little Thinhgs - Snowdrop Crystals
Copic Markers
Glitter Card

I will be back with more creations very soon.
Stay safe and well.
Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails