Tuesday 28 July 2020

Sending Snail Thanks

Hello again crafy friends! I have been beavering away in my craft room keeping busy. Today I have a card to share that I made using some new release stamps from Reverse Confetti. As soon as I saw these cute snails I knew I had to have them. I don't think I've ever had snail stamp set certainly not as cute as these...
Look at their ickle faces! So this stamp set is from Reverse Confetti called Snail Mail. I stamped and coloured the images with Copics then cut them out. I used a Hello Bluebird Frame Die which is from the Gallery Frame 2 Set. I created the background using Distress Oxide Ink in Tumbled Glass & Mowed Lawn. The friend word is by Pink Fresh Studio. I also added a printed sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.

Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Snail Mail
Pink Fresh Studio Dies - Phrase Builder Hello
Hello Bluebird Dies - Gallery Frame 2
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Card

That's all from me today.  I hope you have a fab day and I will be back soon.

Kitty

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails