Monday 6 January 2020

Handmade with Love

Hi all and Happy New Year! It may just be me but it seems like New Year was ages away now. It's back to normal routine today for us here, in a few hours I am sure I will find the house too quiet but right no I am enjoying the peace! Today I am sharing a card that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine. I decided to use some super cute crafty critters from Mama Elephant...
How cute are they? I love that the bear even has a Big Shot! These stamps are Crafted with Love by Mama Elephant. I coloured them with my Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry & Scattered Straw. The frame is from the Blueprints 28 Die Set by MFT. I finished by added a sentiment that I created on the computer and printed out.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Crafted with Love
MFT Dies - Blueprints 28
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Scattered Straw
Memento Black Ink
Copic Pens
Paper & Card

I will be back with more creations soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails