Thursday 16 January 2020

Crafty Birthday Bunnies

It seems that winter is now setting in! It's so dark and rainy here today so I have something to brighten up the day. This card was featured in Making Cards Magazine as part of the Shaker Cards project. I decided to use my favourite type of stamps... cute bunnies!!
For this card I used Mama Elephant Stamps Crafted With Love. It's such a cute set and perfect for all our crafting buddies! I coloured them all with my lovely Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background using Distress Inks in Mermaid Lagoon. I die cut the background using MamaElephant Happy Birthday Die. I then created the shaker panel bebind the sentiment. I added some Nuvo Drops to finish.

Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Crafted With Love
Mama Elephant Dies - Happy Birthday
Distress Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens
Nuvo Drops
Sequins

I will be back soon with more fun creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails