Wednesday 8 January 2020

Bithday Wishes

Today I am sharing a sweet card that was featured in Crafts Beautiful Magazine last month. I made this one with one of the new MFT Birdie Brown Stamps. This one is actually one they re-released that I missed out on the first time so I am so happy it's back...
For this card I used MFT Stamps Sweet Birthday Wishes Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Wilted Violet Distress Inks. I added some slightly darker dots using a MFT Confetti Stencil and the same ink. I added some Striped Paper and finally some Enamel Dots.

Supplies;
MFT Stamps - Sweet Birthday Wishes
Distress Inks - Wilted Violet
Copic Marker Pens
Coloured Card
Patterned Paper
Enamel Dots

Thank you for stopping by today and I will be back soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails