Friday 14 September 2018

Thankful

Hello all :)
I have finally had a chance to have some 'me' time and get back to what I love doing - creating! All my work is complete and I have no deadlines, hurrah!! So with this in mind I couldn't help but make some cards just because, as it's been so long since that has happened! I bought some new MFT Stamps, so here is my first card with them....
I had so much fun creating this card, especially as the theme fits our current season! It can be quite werid working so many months in advance for magazine (I'm on Valentines!) so it was a refreshing change to be a bit more seasonal! I created the background using a Lawn Fawn Cover Up Die. I used the Die-namics Stitched Domes for the dome shapes and created the background with distress inks. The stamps are called Fall Friends by MFT Stamps. I coloured them with Copics and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I added some pearl to finish.

I'm off to Ally Pally tomorrow, so do say hello if you see me!

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails