Monday 10 September 2018

I'll Stand By You

Hi all :)
I hope you had a good weekend, I spent most of it working but it's ok as I'm off next weekend and going to London for the weekend yay! I am hoping to go to Ally Pally as I haven't been for years, so do say hello if you see me. Today I am sharing a card I made for Making Cards Magazine using the free monthly download, this time it was flamingos!
I really do love these papers, I think they may be my favourite yet! I lose the subtle watercolour painted style of the flamingos - so lovely! I mounted all the papers onto peach card. I die cut the topper using a stitched circle die and mounted it onto a paper doily. I added some ribbons and lace. The sentiment is from MFT Stamps and added some hearts to finish.

I will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails