Wednesday 26 September 2018

Carol Singing

 Hi all :)
Have you seen the latest release over at Lili Of The Valley? There are brand new paper pads, rubber stamps and art sheets. I am loving all the new releases especially the new Art Sheets which I couldn't wait to play with. Here is my first card...

For this card I used the Carol Singing Art Sheet which features four cute caroling critters. I used some old papers which were originally from LOTV too. I mounted everything onto red and white card. I added some ribbon, a bow and gems. I finished by adding some scrabble pieces as a sentiment. I added a load of glitter too but sadly it doesn't show up when photographed.

I will be back with my second coordinating card soon :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails