Sunday 9 October 2016

Winnie in Winterland

Hello crafty people :)
Well it's not very often that i get to craft for me - just for fun. Today I had a smidgen of free time before my daughter returned from her dad's so i just had to use the brand new Winnie Kit from Polkadoodles!! Here is my first creation with the new kit...
I am LOVING this new kit called Winnie in Winterland. As with all Nikky's kits is packed full of everything you will ever need for all your creations; papers, digis, toppers, embellishments, flowers and so much more. Everything on this card was from the Big Kahuna Bundle. All I added was some kraft card, liquid pearls, nuvo crystal drops, lace and some mesh. I always love to add lots of dimension and layers too ;)

I will be back very soon with more :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails