Friday 7 October 2016

Happy Christmas Snowflakes

Hi all :) 
I know it's only October but I can now finally start sharing some of my Christmas magazine projects. I have been working on xmas for what seems like forever - I actually started in May this year! This one i made back in June - crazy how far in advance I work but it's all good fun. So this one was made for Crafts Beautiful Magazine using the free snowflake that came with the magazine...
 These ones always have to be pretty simple to show off the die as much as possible. I knew exactly what i wanted to do with this and so please how it turned out. The background paper i think was by Lawn Fawn and i added some glitter tape, ribbon and die cut sentiment.

I will be back soon :) 
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails