Tuesday 18 October 2016

Love Beyond Words

Hello crafty friends :) 
Today I am here to share with you one of my silhouette fairy cards that was made for last months issue of Making Cards Magazine. These toppers and papers (along with the witches) were included free with the magazine. I love how different these are and of course who doesn't love fairies?!
The background paper reminds me of those kaleidoscope things you used to get when you were kids. I simply cut the paper into a square, then in half and mounted onto purple card. I used a fancy corner rounder for the topper to add a bit more interest. I also added some ribbons, a bow, pearls and a stamped sentiment.

I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Joey said...

Boooooootiful x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails