Saturday 21 February 2015

Thank You Teacher

Today I am sharing a card I made a while back for Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. This was actually for a teachers thank you card but you could change the sentiment to good luck on your first day of school or anything really!
I can't for the life of me think of which papers exactly I used but I am sure it's Echo Park. The letters are MFT Dienamics By The Letters and the teacher is hand written. The border is Die-namics Boy Meets Girl which I thhink has now been discontinued. I tied some ribbon around the pencil as a cute embellisment. I also added some buttons & a hand drawn border to create a kind of chalkboard.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...
Papertake Weekly - Bingo (Ribbon, Die Cut & Buttons)
Crafty Boots - Use A Sentiment
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

I will be back with more creations soon :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

Great card Kitty, Your design is fab and I love the inclusion of the pencil. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Mrs Beez said...

This is great. I love that stripy ribbon and the little strip of people. The pencil is a fabulous touch. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Chris said...

Fabulous card, I love the blackboard look and the great combination of background papers. The pencil is such a cute touch. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Chris

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails