Sunday 22 February 2015

Celebrate

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you have all had a lovely weekend so far. Today I will be crafting after doing some boring old housework! Last night I found some new papers over at Pink Petticoat and wanted to use them right away. It was rather late so it was a super quick clean & simple card...
So the papers are of course from Pink Petticoat. I used my new Die-namics Inside Out Stitched Rectangle STAX and also Pierced Oval STAX. The sentiment is from a new Tim Holtz Stamp Set full of scripty sentiments, love them! I just added some twine and a pearl to finish. It is also all popped up on 3d foam pads for a bit of extra dimension.

I would like to enter the following challenges...
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Use A Die
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goe

Thanks for stopping by, I will be back soon :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with FTT Rachel dt

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails