Sunday 1 February 2015

Feel Better Soon

Well that is the weekend gone again and it's February already..gosh where does the time go?! This does mean I really must get on with lots of my work before I get behind again. I did manage to get a little bit of time to create this quick cute card using my lovely new Taylored Expressions Stamps...
How cute are these lil babies? I haven't really got much get well soon crafty stuff so when I saw these I had to get them right away. They are Souper Soon Stamp & Die Set by Taylored Expressions. I also used a 6x6 paper pad by Taylored Expressions called Rainbow Brights. I also used my new Lil Inker Stitched Background die along with a Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
Gem Of A Challenge - Lots Of Layers
Hiding In My Craft Room - Freestyle
Simon Says - Anything Goes 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

I will be back soon with more creations :)
Kitty xx

7 comments:

Lin said...

This is a perfect get well card, Kitty! It made me smile BIG! Love the bright colors and the fun images! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday "Anything Goes" challenge!

Unknown said...

Aw, this is adorable! A great card to give to someone who is feeling under the weather - this will cheer them up a lot!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Cindy Groh said...

Super cute card. I saw it on a challenge blog and had to come get a closer look. Great card.

Christine said...

Am sure this fun card would make anyone feel better soon. fab colours & details..
Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC "Lots of Layers" theme.

smiles Christine x

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab fun card, sure to cheer anyone up. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

Jenscrapstoo said...

What a very cute card, love the stamps you have used and your use of colour too!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails