Sunday 4 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat Sneak Peak 2

Hello Peeps :)
Hope you are all enjoying the extra long weekend so far. I am back as promised with another Scruffy Little Cat sneak peak from Crafters Companion. This time i have used one of the pre coloured Toppers...
I absolutely adore this image. The toppers are fabulous they are printed on what looks like fabric so it adds faux texture look to your creations. You get two A4 sheets in a pack and there are 4 main images on each sheet & lots of little images too. I also used the Pastel 6x6 Paper Pad along with a stamped sentiment. I created the bow using a template from the Scruffy Little Cat CD Rom. I matted everything onto Coordinations Cardstock. I added a flourish die cut, nested oval dies & created a rosette embellishement too. I also added some bling and glitter too - girls gotta have bling & glitter obviously!

I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peak :) 

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Marleine said...


Hi Kitty.

Love this card. Hope you and the kiddlywinks winks are having a great week end. Especially with is beautiful weather. X

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails