Saturday 3 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat Sneak Peak 1

Well i have some very exciting news.... Crafters Companion have the best launch ever coming up on Friday and you really won't want to miss. It's Scruffy Little Cat!! Many of you will know this brand from being on Jute Bags (many celebs have them!) and other items! When i first saw these i was beyond excited and i know this is gonna be huge so i am so excited to share with you my first sneak peak....
There are so many items in this new collection Stamps, CD Rom, Paper Pads, Embossing Folders, Toppers & more! It will be launching on Create & Craft on Friday 9th May as the Pick Of The Week so don't miss out i reckon it will be a sell out.

I got to play with Pastel Kit so for this card i used Lola Stamp and coloured her with Spectrum Noir Pens. I added lots of glitter too especially to the bubbles and her eyeshadow - gotta love bling! The papers are from the 6x6 Pastel Paper Pad. The sentiment comes with the stamp and a whole load of other sentiments - how great is that? I also used a Die-Sire Lace Border Die & Coordinations Cardstock. I added some flowers, pins, pearls and a flourish die cut.

I will be back each day with another sneak peak :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Mary J said...

How fabulous dahhhling - I love this!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails