Monday 19 May 2014

Bzzzzzz

Hello Lovely Readers,
I am in mad panic mode at the moment so this will probably be a quick post! We are off to sunny Spain for a week on Friday so it's all go trying to get all my work done and everything ready in time! Today i have three quick & simple cards that were made for & featured in last months Making Cards Magazine. I wanted to show that you can use just one simple stamp more than once to create bold striking cards that are all different....One Bee, Two Bee, Three Bee...buuzzzzzz!
I only used a few different products on these cards so they are great for budget makes. The stamps I used are Priceless Joy by The Alley Way Stamps available exclusively in the UK at My Mums Craft Shop. The papers are from Pink Petticoat. I also used a Swiss Dot & Honeycomb Embossing Folder. All i added was some coloured card and black ribbon. Very bold & bright creations!

Thank you for stopping by today, i will be back tomorrow :)
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails