Saturday 11 January 2014

Picture This

Hello peeps :)
Today i have a card i have made as part of my DT Duties at My Mums Craft Shop. We have had so much new stock in this week it was tricky to know what to use as all of it is lush! I did decide to go for my favourite company, yep you guessed it MFT of course ;)
I made this using some of the fabulous new releases that were launched earlier this week. I used Dienamics Cute Cameras 2 and MFT Picture This Stamps. I teamed these up with some embossed card and some papers by Authentique. I made it a bit 3d so the layers pop in real life but also kept it simple.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges...

Sketch Saturday - Week 292 Sketch
A Creative Romance - Something New
Card Makin Mamas - Anything Goes
Crafty Calender - Let's Celebrate

Thank you for stopping by :)
Kitty xx

7 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is absolutely stunning!! Hugs Pops xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Kitty, love the fab design.

Donna x

Melissa said...

This is a great card.
Thanks for joining us at CMM.

Nancy said...

Lovely! Such a creative way to use the sketch!

Macarena said...

I really love your card! Great colors and ideas.
Thank you for playing with us at Sketch Saturday.
Hugs, Marzena, DT

Laura said...

I love what you've done with the sketch! Beautiful job! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday!!

Claudia said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails