Friday 3 January 2014

Believe In Fairies

Hello Peeps, if there is any of you out there that still read my blog lol!! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas & New Year. We were all thoroughly spoilt and had a lovely time with all the family round. So it's new year and time for change and new things! One thing is i am going to try and blog more often. I have so many finished projects to blog but i always seem to forget about my poor old blog so i am going to get them up on here, so watch this space! First up to show you is a Lavinia Fairy card that was made for and featured in Making Cards Magazine...
I have always loved Lavinia Stamps and the simplistic silhouette style stamping - it is actually one of the first companies that got me hooked on stamping! I didn't brayer the background sadly i cheated and used one of the Pre Printed Scenescape Backgrounds. I used lots of Lavinia Stamps including the Believe & Dancing Fairies. I also added touches of glitter & pearls!

I will be back tomorrow with another creation :)
Kitty xx

1 comment:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, love the image and pretty design.

Donna x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails