Monday 27 January 2014

Just For Ewe

Hello Peeps :)
So the start of another busy week, mine is gonna be super busy. I've got lots of magazine commissions to do, some design team work, shop stuff and a craft show to go to so it's all go! Today i have a Penny Black card i made using a super old but fabulous sheep stamp!
So the stamp is of course by Penny Black it's a super old one so not sure if it's still available. I coloured it with my copics and the papers are by Echo Park. I also used some Dienamics Dies too.

Thank you for stopping by today :)
Kitty xx

3 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I just love your creation, big hugs love Pops x x x

Tracey said...

hi kitty {waving}
im visiting my fav blogs while im off work with a broken wrist.
I love this stamp & your card is gorgeous :o)
i hope you're getting on well with your mag & dt work & have a great week.
hugs
tracey
xx

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous, fun card.
luv
Debby

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails